RMA REQUEST: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS WITHOUT AN OFFICIAL RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER.
- Save all boxes and any packaging materials in which your purchases were shipped. Do not throw away the shipping containers. If your purchase has been authorized for return, refund, exchange or other replacement by Optiview, and you have been issued a valid RMA number, it will be necessary to return your purchases in their original boxes with all their packing materials.
- DO NOT MARK OR WRITE ON THE BOX(ES).
- Fill out the RMA form. Print it, and attach it to the package you are returning. Packages without RMA numbers attached will not be accepted and a return shipping fee will be incurred prior to the item(s) being returned to its place of origin.
- All items returned to Optiview will be thoroughly inspected and evaluated. If the cause of the problem is covered by warranty, the company will take appropriate action to resolve the problem.
- If after careful examination, no problem is found with the returned equipment, the customer will incur a return shipping fee prior to the item(s) being returned to its place of origin.
- If the equipment returned is within the warranty period but is found to be in violation of the warranty policy for a reason to be given, a charge will be incurred to return the product to its place of origin.
- A storage fee of $15.00 per month will be charged to the customer for unclaimed or unpaid RMA work that is not claimed for more than 90 days. After one year, the customer agrees that their equipment will be disposed of under the following Release of Liability:
a. I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability Optiview Inc. including but not limited to, liability arising from destroying, discarding and throwing out the unwanted defective materials and equipments listed in the RMA record;
b. THIS RELEASE IS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY for discarding unwanted defective materials and/or equipment and property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any materials thrown out at the customer’s request as listed in the RMA record.
- Failure to follow the above instructions could result in a refund processing delay, a 15% restocking fee, and/or refusal of Optiview to accept the returned product(s).
Optiview USA Technical Support Department 904.855.1121