Intelligent Series 4K / 12MP Embedded NVR
Optiview’s new 16 channel NVR comes fully loaded with built in PoE ports, Analytics, and other advanced functions such as alarm capabilities, tripwire, intrusion, and 360° panoramic dewarp in both live view and playback. The sleek 1U housing holds up to 2 x 10 terabyte surveillance hard drives for even more record time.
Reduce bit rate and storage requirements by up to 80% when compared to standard H.265 (up to 90% vs H.264), allowing video to be stored for longer periods of time.
Intelligent Motion Detection (ID+)
Intelligent Motion Detection Plus, or ID+, is an upgraded version of ID that greatly improves the alarm accuracy only triggering motion detect when people or vehicles are detected, filtering out tree movement, lighting changing, and more.
Extended PoE and Ethernet over Coax
The NVR16P16-2I network video recorder supports both ePoE and EoC technology. ePoE technology allows IP cameras to be installed up to 2624ft away without the need of repeaters, and EoC allows IP cameras to be installed using existing coax cables at distances up to 3280ft.
The ability to dewarp a 360° panoramic camera in realtime or in playback gives the user a much larger variety of views to choose from when live monitoring, or after an event occurs. The NVR16P16-2I has (9) modes to choose from, and the perspective of the camera can be adjusted for ceiling, wall, or countertop installation.
The NVR16P16-2I supports heat map reporting for tracking where movement is happening more or less frequently, and people counting for tracking the number of entrances and exits.
With a higher throughput of 320Mbps your IP network cameras can record at higher frame rates and resolutions without maxing out.
- Commercial grade processors allow for Ultra 4K HD viewing and recording, and supports dewarp
- View to 16 cameras simultaneously with synchronized realtime playback
- Up to 12MP Live View, Preview, and Playback on all channels
- Max 320 Mbps incoming bandwidth
- H.265/H.264 dual codec decoding
Easy to Use
- 16 embedded PoE ports allow for easy plug-and-play camera connectivity
- Fast and efficient set up
- P2P connectivity makes it easy to remotely connect to the NVR from a desktop, tablet or mobile phone
- Control what users can view or access on the NVR
Dynamic Monitoring 24/7
- View locally with 2 x HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- Quickly find events in playback using GRID interface and smart search
- Monitor through a web browser, the Optiview VM X(free), or Optiview Mobile app (free)
- Store video clips and snapshots to external storage through an internet connection
- Store video clips and snapshots to a USB memory device
- Store video clips and snapshots on your mobile device through the Optiview App