Performance Series Ultra 4K HD Embedded DVR
Introducing Optiview’s best selling 8 channel Performance Series embedded DVR, a fully featured DVR that offers ultra 4K HD video recording on all channels using HD-over-Coax, Analog, and IP network cameras; Camera count is expandable up to 16 total if using IP cameras.
The HDVR84K-Q2A 8 channel 5-Way 4K HD DVR records up to 4K / 8 Megapixel at 7fps, 5 Megapixel @ 10fps, 4 Megapixel @ 15fps and 1080P (Real- Time) with up to 1080P playback. It has 4 RCA audio inputs and a single output which supports Two-way Talk. Audio over Coax is supported on up to 8 channels. This powerful and sleek DVR will hold 2 hard drives, for up to 20 TB of internal storage for long term video retention.
- Commercial grade processors allow for Ultra 4K HD viewing and recording
- View 8 cameras live
- Supports 16 channels of IP cameras, each channel up to 8MP input
- Max 64Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG decoding
- IoT & POS functions
Easy to Use
- Fast and efficient set up
- P2P connectivity makes it easy to remotely connect to the DVR from a desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
- Control what users can view or access on the DVR
- View locally with HDMI / VGA simultaneous video output
- Quickly find events in playback using GRID interface and smart search
- Monitor through a web browser, the Optiview VMS (free), or Optiview Mobile app (free)
- Store video clips and snapshots to external storage through an internet connection
- Store video clips and snapshots to a USB memory device
- Store video clips and snapshots to your mobile device through the Optiview App
The HDVR84K-Q2A supports a wide variety of AI features so long as the paired camera supports it as well. Visit our Coax Based Video Analytics page to learn more.
- Missing or Abandoned
- Facial Detection
The HDVR84K-Q2A comes with everything you need for a quick and easy installation.
- 8 Channel 4K / 8MP 5-Way DVR
- USB Mouse
- Quick Start Installation Guide
- CAT6 Network Connector Cable
- Power Cord + Adapter