Experienced Account Managers
5 Star Technical Support
Fully Stocked WarehouseOptiview works out of a 25,000 square foot facility, with over 18,000 square feet being dedicated to holding inventory. We carry a large variety of staple HD and IP cameras DVRs, and NVRs, as well as specialty cameras and recorders with advanced features. In addition to CCTV, we carry a line of access control products, the ArmorLogix weatherproof enclosure line-up, and solar powered mobile carts and trailers.
Why choose Optiview?
Cutting Edge Surveillance Products
• 4K HD DVRs and NVRs
• Fisheye & Panoramic Cameras
• License Plate Cameras
• Thermal Cameras
• Proximity Readers & Keypads
• Request to Exit Devices
• Electronic Entry / Exit Control
• Hardware & Accessories
Pre Sales Support
• Job Design Assistance
• Ensure Product Compatibility
• Fully Stocked Warehouse
• Same Day Shipping
Post Sales Support
• On-Site and Remote-Site Phone Support
• Troubleshooting Tricky Installations
• Integration Assistance for the Optiview VMS and Mobile App
• 2 Year Warranty
How the Online Store Works
The online store is an easy and convenient way to research products and pricing, and to specify your order.
- Become a registered customer, Log-in to view pricing.
- When you submit your Purchase Order online via the shopping cart.
- Your personal Account Manager will review the order and contact you if there are any questions about the order.
- They will process your payment and make sure the order gets shipped promptly and properly.
Of course, you can always call in and place your order directly with your sales rep if you prefer.
How To Become a Registered Customer
If you would like to sign up as an Optiview customer please fill out the form below. We will notify you when we have reviewed your application (usually within the same day). At that time you will be able to log back in and view your pricing.
CCTV companies in Florida will need to fax us a signed copy of their Florida Resale Certificate prior to their first purchase.